Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE 5 * GENERAL :DASH HARRIS


I wanna tell my best friend/brother from another mother DASH HARRIS, happy birthday he turns 20 today . We have been boys since we were 9 and 10, he is one of the most loyal and trust worthy person I know, every time we kick it we find something new out about each other every time ha ha, and I swear we be on the same level when we hang ,this summer 09 bro was CLASSICS! as you would say I am going to miss it , we have Classic stories for days of when we use to kill teams by 25 points lol, nobody couldn't fuck wit us, except (south coast ) until we joined lmao that's crazy seems like yesterday and now we old lol, on a journey to success ed in life and you on your way!!! .. Love You Man . #5s Up ..p.s Your My Favorite Pg!



SHOWTIME MY TIME...YO TIME...OUR TIME I'LL SHINE SHE SHINE
SO BRIGHT THAT HE BLIND BURRRR!!!



0 comments:

IN MY ROTATION

  • BIGGIE-READY TO DIE
  • CARTER-LEGAL TRAPPIN
  • DOM-KENNEDY - ALL (3 MIXTAPES)
  • JAY-Z-BLUEPRINT 3
  • LIL WAYNE -NO CEILINGS
  • SNOOP DOGG- MALICE N WONDERLAND
  • WALE:ATTENTION DEFICIT

Twitter

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP