Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ANDRE 3000 WORKING ON ALBUM


Having killed it on the collabo front this year, last time you were in the studio for your own music?
I was just talking to my DJ the other night because I’m working on a solo album at the moment and I’m so excited. I just want to hear some new music from myself, but I’m not a fast writer. I envy every rapper out right now because they write so fast. 
Lil Wayne, T.I., Game… I wish I could have that much output. But I’m hoping it will be out the top of next year and I’m hoping it will be a rap album.

We do too…
I really pray that it’s rap because that’s what I’m feeling right now. I have a couple of titles, and a couple of concepts, but it really depends on the music. When I’m 75/ 80% done, I’ll know.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM , THIS ALBUM IS GONE BE DOPE AUTOMATIC 

0 comments:

IN MY ROTATION

  • BIGGIE-READY TO DIE
  • CARTER-LEGAL TRAPPIN
  • DOM-KENNEDY - ALL (3 MIXTAPES)
  • JAY-Z-BLUEPRINT 3
  • LIL WAYNE -NO CEILINGS
  • SNOOP DOGG- MALICE N WONDERLAND
  • WALE:ATTENTION DEFICIT

Twitter

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP